C
CanaryNath
New Member
^a fair point.
Email the club. Tell them why you're buying it.
Email the club. Tell them why you're buying it.
I have actually warmed to it slightly, but still don't like the mickey taking of the club, in the national press, over it.Blimey I thought I was reading thread from the Pink Un such is the negativity but just to let you know I like the 3rd strip so much I bought the shirt today.
Just shut up whinging if you don't like it and save your cash. Everybody has different tastes in clothing for goodness sake. My money is on it will be a good seller.
Rant over.
Why is it assumed that the appreciation of the club's shirt design has anything to with the public buying it?Blimey I thought I was reading thread from the Pink Un such is the negativity but just to let you know I like the 3rd strip so much I bought the shirt today.
Just shut up whinging if you don't like it and save your cash. Everybody has different tastes in clothing for goodness sake. My money is on it will be a good seller.
Rant over.
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.