Third Kit

S

Salopian

New Member
Is it meant as a joke? That was my first impression and question.

I'm not sure why I find it so ghastly - lack of imagination, candyfloss hoops, beach shirt and lacking dignity? Several years one of the teams played in black and gold hoops. Was it Brentford - the players looked like bees. This is far more silly.

Sorry, but I hope not to see the occasions, if it is worn this season, somehow it brings the club into ridicule.
 
dj161

dj161

Well-Known Member
I knew I'd seen this before.....

1-drumsticks-640x640.jpg
amazing
 
C

Canary World

Member
Humiliating and embarrassing what the hell are they thinking!
 
Personal Trainer

Personal Trainer

New Member
I think it would make a great T-shirt minus the logo.

Some entrepreneur could come up with a self adhesive or iron-on patch that covered the logo and had an ncfc related message.
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
Its not all bad boys, these are the socks! Delia models them quite well dont you think?

41sffE84BOL._SY445_.jpg
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
At least we dont have the same shirt designers as Cultural Leonesa...

Cultural-Leonesa.jpg
 
the jarrold

the jarrold

Member
Not good. Would have to see it in the flesh so to speak but as of now I expect to still be wearing a shirt from a previous season.
 
splutcho

splutcho

Moderator
Oh wow that really is a stinker. I can't believe somebody got paid to design that.
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
Oh dear

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/norwich-city-release-monstrosity-of-a-3rd-kit-clashes-with-home-away-kit-best-tweets/

Mulumbu especially does not look best pleased
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
Priceless

https://twitter.com/ChrisMendesUK/status/623139711910064128

Ok I give up, how do you embed twitter posts? Hmmm, tried that DJ, dont seem to be able to do it. Crappy browser might be my problem...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dj161

dj161

Well-Known Member
like this

1) Norwich's home, away and third kits are the same colour.
2) Youssuf Mulumbu is slowly losing the will to live. pic.twitter.com/qpbruYSWsb

— Chris Mendes (@ChrisMendesUK)

July 20, 2015

just right click the time since post in the twitter post, click copy link location, paste it into a forum, voila
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Macey

Macey

New Member
put the black shorts and socks from the shocking 3rd kit on the away kit and atleast one would be half decent, but wow how shocking is this 3rd kit...
 
C

CanaryNath

New Member
Well, I've just ordered my new shirt

Last year's home shirt!!!!
 
eatonparkboy

eatonparkboy

New Member
Sponsored by Love Hearts. I'll swap "Whittaker Sucks" for "Super Hooper". It tastes Mulumbulumbululu!
 
Suffolk Canary

Suffolk Canary

New Member
Well, I've just ordered my new shirt

Last year's home shirt!!!!
My mate's doing the same thing.  He went in the shop expecting a massive discount but it was still £35.  The guy on the till said it was probably because the new home shirt has sold so few 
 
eatonparkboy

eatonparkboy

New Member
My mate's doing the same thing.  He went in the shop expecting a massive discount but it was still £35.  The guy on the till said it was probably because the new home shirt has sold so few 
I thought the new home shirt had record sales within days of release?
 
dj161

dj161

Well-Known Member
I think it sold loads because we'd just been promoted and it was released at the norfolk show that 10's of thousands of people were attending, cant imagine the sales have continued in that vein since then though
 
Indy_Bones

Indy_Bones

New Member
When the new home kit came out I was really disappointed and thought it was the worst home shirt of the past 5-6 years, then that travesty of an away kit was released and I pinned my hopes on the 3rd kit being something interesting and better than the other 2 shockers, and blow me - it's even f**king worse!!!

It's the first time in ages the club has made shirts available in a large enough size for me to wear, and they're all god awful (and out of stock in 5/6 XL anyway)!

I'll probably be going for the home shirt as the least offensive out of a bad bunch, but this is the worst kit release I think I've ever seen from us!
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top