ZLF
Well-Known Member
and it is - confirmed in todays press conference.Suspended, allegedly according to the sun (so it must be true)
and it is - confirmed in todays press conference.Suspended, allegedly according to the sun (so it must be true)
What exactly is a suspension? No training and playing? No wages? Is it anything like a normal industrial suspension? And only until Tuesday as well.and it is - confirmed in todays press conference.
I should imagine he'd have got 2 weeks wages docked, which is the maximum financial penalty a club can give to a player without the PFA giving them a headache.No wages?
Dear god, no!The Sun* are reporting that we rejected Bournemouth's 3rd offer of £6.5m.
Literally no team other than Bournemouth would be willing to pay that much for Grabban.Dear god, no!
I just hope that they come back with an improved bid sharpish because I don't want this f**ker here any longer than necessary, and frankly at that price I think we're mugging them off somewhat already...
£6.5 million?The Sun* are reporting that we rejected Bournemouth's 3rd offer of £6.5m.
I'd have snapped their hand off, if true.
* Went to a greasy spoon for egg on toast, The Sun was the best reading material on offer, the only other option was The Daily Star.
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.