Prediction league this year?

flashdown

flashdown

Active Member
With the start of the season less than a week away, I was wondering if we wanted to start the prediction league again.  If so, I am willing to help run it this year.

Also just wondering who all would be interested in competing and if those who participated last year could offer some suggestions as to how to improve this year.
 
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
I think I saw somewhere, in another thread, that Splutcho plans to run with this again!
 
Suffolk Canary

Suffolk Canary

New Member
I'd be happy to compete this year if it does go. I felt like i was missing out last year!
 
splutcho

splutcho

Moderator
I've been meaning to say about this. At present I am having some quite severe laptop troubles that I won't bore you with (among other things, my last one died, leaving me unable to retrieve the Excel file I was using to collate the results). Because of this, it's looking unlikely I'll be able to start one by Saturday, so Flashdown, if you are happy to start without me then I would be fine with that.
 
flashdown

flashdown

Active Member
Alright so I will get to work on this tonight after work and will hopefully have rules up and the first week's games ready for picking by the time the UK is waking up tomorrow.

Again if anyone has any thoughts on how to change this from last year, let me know 
 
splutcho

splutcho

Moderator
Hey Flashdown, good man for taking this on. In terms of changing it up from last year, the only thing I looked into was the possibility of having some points for getting the amount of goals right  eg. 

Prediction 2-1

Result 2-2

So you'd get points for having the home side down as scoring 2 goals. I decided against it though as I thought it'd be too complicated.
 
K

Killiecanary

New Member
I'm going to play this year. Promise to try to remember each week!  
 
S

SussexYellow

Active Member
I would like to join the fun.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top