Norwich vs West Ham (pre-season)

dj161

dj161

Well-Known Member
Norwich take on West Ham tonight at Carrow Road

here's the lineup


Couple of interesting things, most notably RVW starts, along with Turner and O'Neil, i feel that those 3 may well see this as their chance to impress, the same for Toffolo as we get to see our first real look at the youngster in first team action
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
Well, it certainly gives fringe a chance to impress.
 
M

Moosheep

New Member
Interesting indeed. How many of that line up will start against Palace? One, maybe two?
 
dj161

dj161

Well-Known Member
the only player I'd say will start for sure against palace is Ruddy, then maybe Toffolo but with the Brady deal looking closer and closer to being complete I'm not sure about him either, oh I'd guess Tettey will likely start the season too
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
I'd have said Ruddy and Tettey. 

Toffolo impresses tonight and he'll really throw his name in for a start though.
 
M

Moosheep

New Member
Anyone else failing to get the Mustard TV stream working? Not working online or via TV for me. I bet they  got the same people responsible for setting up the PinkUn forum to set up their TV stream!
Will be mightily annoyed if they don't sort it out soon.
 
dj161

dj161

Well-Known Member
same, got a we're having technical difficulties message on screen right now
 
M

Moosheep

New Member
I picked up on that too. I also heard them refer to the South Stand. I guess given the occasion the club has provided a history of the stadium to all commentators, either that or these commentators have really done their homework!

Oh, Ricky.....will you ever score?
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
My stream froze just as RvW was lining up. Thought that was his moment. I was wrong :(
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
Great turn and run by Redders, but same old story - wrong option chosen at the end of it. How p*ssed off did Hooper look?
 
M

Moosheep

New Member
Mustard TV tweet...

IMPORTANT NCFC UPDATE - #NCFC v #WHUFC match WILL play in full, from the START on Mustard TV in approx. 10 minutes.

Not sure I'll bother tbh.
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
 I had a French stream.

Pretty good game anyway, by good I mean frantic. Shame it had to be an unlucky goal like that to lose it.
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
I missed the goal, my 2 year old had a temperature. At least I didnt miss an RvW goal - I might have never seen another one...
 
Redders right foot

Redders right foot

New Member
Overall a good run out - only a few chances created though, which is worrying. But it wasn't a full strength squad + it being pre season means it's not a huge deal.

Toffolo had a fantastic game and the OG is very harsh on him. truly believe he will be pushing an even fully fit Olsson. Odjidja also looks exciting.

RVW was a shame. always in the right places, had great touches and good passes, his finishing has just gone completely from his game. Would like to see him play behind hooper, instead of the reverse as it was tonight.
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
Ruddy, Toffolo and I think it was Andreu in the first half were the stand outs for me. Nobody was really awful but I doubt many of them will have dislodged the starters.

Think I might have given up hope on Wolf though unfortunately. One of his better performances in a City shirt but I just don't think he'll ever get is confidence back here. 
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top