Mbokani Loan Deal?

Brian Fantana

Brian Fantana

New Member
Makes it even better business then, the fee being touted was £4.9m I think, so if we paid £2m for a year and he did well we would only have £2.9m to pay to make it permanent.
 
Beauseant

Beauseant

Well-Known Member
Whoops, don't know what I did there! I was actually trying to quotes Wiz asking for information about Mbokani on here last night given that he's now happily slagging him off on the Pink'un site! Must have been a crash course! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever

New Member
Wiz seems to have two personalities: one on here and the other on the Pink'un board. 
 
dj161

dj161

Well-Known Member
people still use Pink'un? I dont think I've been on there once since this site opened, so much bitterness and personal rivalries there, such a nicer place for a football discussion over here
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
Hopefully the first of a handful of ins and outs tonight/tomorrow morning.
 
Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever

New Member
Mbokani has signed. It's on the official site now! Brilliant news - it's been a long time coming but at last!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Well-Known Member
Optimistic about this signing, will have to wait and see if he has what it takes in this league but certainly doesn't look like he's going to be bullied. 
 
Din

Din

Well-Known Member
Seems to be a proper target man, strong, powerful, good in the air and also not bad with his feet. Obviously we've been fooled by Youtube when signing strikers before, but I too am optimistic about this deal.

Just another striker and centre back in, and a couple (including Grabban) out tomorrow and I'll be pretty happy with our business this window. We should have quite a bit of money left to spend as well, if you include money for loaning in players we've only spend around £12m. Plus any money that comes in for players tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zanMCGMqvu8
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever

New Member
Apparently Charlton are interested in Elliot Bennett on loan and Rotheram also want a loan deal for Tony Andreu. After all this time, suddenly things are taking off!
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
Wouldn't object to either of those really. I think central players like Howson and Vadis are ahead of Bennett in his position if Redmond isn't in the side.
 
I

It's Character Forming

New Member
Phew. As usual with our signings I know nothing about him but we really need a signing who can cover/compete with Jerome which he really could be so fingers crossed and at last that's done!

also I see RVW has gone to Real Betis which hopefully frees up his wages.  At least I saw him score in a city shirt!
 
splutcho

splutcho

Moderator
Anyone thought of a good song yet? It's a real challenge with a name like that. Best I've come up with is pinching Swansea's old one for Wilfired Bony.
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top