Lee Power

  • Thread starter The Great Mass Debater
  • Start date
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
OK, so this may be common knowledge but it was a massive surprise to me so thought I would share...

So there I was about to line the parrots cage with an old copy of Valentine's Day's Sun, when I found this article. Rather than let my bird poop on it (which would have been ironic considering the kit he is wearing), I decided to read it - well done that man, credit to him!

http://www.norwichtalk.com/gallery/image/145-/
 
Dubai Mark

Dubai Mark

Active Member
He was decent and early doors he looked like he would make it big time, went to an away match vs QPR (1990?) I think it was his debut (?) and he scored a couple (?) which was great as me and my mates all had him as first goalscorer. Loftus Road is the ground other than Carra Rud and Portaloo Road that I have visited the most times over the years. 

(?) = would welcome a stato to confirm as my reference books are in the loft 
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top