Home kit opinion change?

flashdown

flashdown

Active Member
After seeing pictures from the match against Gorleston, my initial complete hatred for the home shirt lessened slightly.  I still don't like it, but it isn't a 'burn on sight' feeling anymore.

Has anyone else's opinion on the kit changed or is the overall feeling surrounding it negative?
 
C

CanaryNath

New Member
Had the rare chance to pop into the shop yesterday as visiting my folks, and have seen the new kit in the flesh now.

Still not a fan, personally.
 
Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Well-Known Member
I'm with Flashdown, still not a big fan of it but I have mellowed slightly
 
Suffolk Canary

Suffolk Canary

New Member
Same with me really. I seriously hated it when it was revealed, but seeing it in action definitely made me realise its not THAT bad.  It still wouldve looked a lot better if it was a proper half and half though..
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
Its not as bad as original pictures suggested (big fail for the promo team?). It certainly looks better on
 
splutcho

splutcho

Moderator
Agreed that it looks a lot better in the flesh. Still not a massive fan though.
 
Din

Din

Well-Known Member
I agree with what's been said so far. I still really don't like it but it looks better in the flesh than it did in the original promo.
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
Promo pictures rarely make kits look better than they are tbh.
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
Have to say the little yellow bit at the bottom of the collar only exacerbates the yellow bite in my opinion.

Makes it look lik the graphic from Going for Gold

image.jpg


goinggold2.jpg
 
Indy_Bones

Indy_Bones

New Member
Really not a fan of it myself, but seeing as how it's the first shirt in years that the club have offered in my size, it would be somewhat churlish to have complained for so long about not being able to buy a shirt in my size and then refusing to buy one when they actually listen!

Currently out of stock in both 5xl and 6xl, so will have to wait until more come in stock before handing over nearly £50 for a shirt I'm really not impressed with!
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top