Dads Army springs to Mind

morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
I fear it'll be the CH issue which does us, maybe January will be too late to correct it.

We just have to hope that AN gets lucky on this.
I think that was a totally different situation though. By the time January came around I think the board had already decided that Hughton would go in the summer, even if he were to keep us up. And based on that I think they didn't back him financially in the January window.

I think they have more confidence in Alex Neil, and I would be very disappointed if we don't have a bit to spend in January.
 
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Well-Known Member
Its never good having an international break after a heavy defeat, if we are all a bit on edge imagine how the players must be feeling, Bournemouth game can't be come soon enough. 

I still have a hunch that Eddie Howe has tried to mess with our heads a bit over the past couple of weeks. 
 
Wiz

Wiz

New Member
Or it could all work out just fine and we'll have a small fortune to spend in January, glass half full Wiz! 
Totally agree CB, that's one of my biggest faults.
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top