Andre Wisdom

  • Thread starter The Great Mass Debater
  • Start date
I

It's Character Forming

New Member
He looks very handy in the youtube clips against Man U which was helpfully posted.

i have to reserve judgement on pretty much every signing we make because I dont pay much attention to players at other teams and this is no exception.  But based on that clip showing him playing against tough opposition, I'm not convinced by those who say he's no better than what we have already.

so has the feel of a Naughton loan to me rather than a Yobo etc 
 
Personal Trainer

Personal Trainer

New Member
I notice Celtic are struggling to score goals so perhaps we could swap Hooper for Van Dijk if it is true that RVW is showing promise!
 
C

CanaryNath

New Member
I notice Celtic are struggling to score goals so perhaps we could swap Hooper for Van Dijk if it is true that RVW is showing promise!
I think Van Dijk / Celtic are waiting to see if They qualify for the Champions League, before making any decision on whether he stays or leaves. 
 
S

SussexYellow

Active Member
Possibly we did not get any of our main targets.

The jury is still out on Wisdom, after an indifferent season at WBA last time out. So a loan is a goods precautionary move.

And if we improve his value for Liverpool well I will not be too unhappy because it will mean he would have had a good season with us and we will also have done OK. Defenders struggle to improve their value in relegated teams.
 
Wiz

Wiz

New Member
I like the cut of this young mans jib but where does this leave Witts?
 
S

SussexYellow

Active Member
Having to fight for his place. We need competition in every position and this was an area of weakness.

Quite a few may have that dilemma, particularly in midfield having brought in Mulumbu and Dorrans and VOO now looking to be fit and performing.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Indy_Bones

Indy_Bones

New Member
I like the cut of this young mans jib but where does this leave Witts?
With good competition for a starting place.

Wisdom is comfortable both centrally and on the right, so expect Whitts, Martin and Seb to be feeling that bit of extra pressure on them to perform, which is exactly what all good sides need IMHO.
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top