25 man squad predictions

R

redders

New Member
GOALKEEPERS

ruddy

rudd

kean

DEFENDERS

whittaker

martin

new player 

olsson

ryan bennett

bassong

wisdom

MIDFEILDERS

johnson

howson

andreu

holahan

mulumbu

tettey

dorrans

e bennett

brady

redmond

vadis odjidja

STRIKERS

hooper

jerome

grabban

new player 

PLAYERS I EXPECT TO LEAVE

lafferty

gary oneil

turner

the wolf- still expect him to depart if we can get someone to take him.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Din

Din

Well-Known Member
GK: Ruddy, Rudd, Kean

DF: Whittaker, Martin, Olsson, Wisdom, R.Bennett, Bassong, New CB, (Toffolo)

MF: Johnson, Howson, Andreu, Hoolahan, Mulumbu, Tettey, E.Bennett, Brady, O'Neil, Odjidja (Redmond, Josh, Jacob, Thompson, McGrandles)

ST: Jerome, Grabban, Hooper, Van Wolfswinkel, New ST (Loza)

Obviously all those in brackets are under 21's and don't need to be included. The fact that both Turner and Lafferty were loaned out towards the end of last season suggests to me that Neil doesn't think they're good enough, and I can't see his opinion changing now that we've been promoted. I think we'll definitely sign a new striker,  most likely Mbokani, and also another defender, but not sure whether that'll be a left back or centre back. Possibly even both and somebody else leaves.
 
K

Killiecanary

New Member
Isn't Loza off on loan this season?

otherwise pretty much spot on Din I think.  

I still ill want to see two or three more arrivals before the deadline 
 
Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever

New Member
Agree that Din's looks right, except that he's forgotten Dorrans, so someone else will have to go. RvW?
 
Din

Din

Well-Known Member
Agree that Din's looks right, except that he's forgotten Dorrans, so someone else will have to go. RvW?
Oh yeah :D  didn't realise that. Yeah I'd say RvW or O'Neil are the two most likely candidates.
 
Din

Din

Well-Known Member
GK: Ruddy, Rudd, Kean

DF: Martin, Bassong, Amat, R.Bennett, Wisdom, Whittaker, Olsson.

MF: Howson, Tettey, Dorrans, Brady, Hoolahan, Mulumbu, Johnson, Odjidja, O'Neil, Andreu, E.Bennett (Redmond)

ST: Jerome, Austin, Murray, Van Wolfswinkel (Loza)

Sell Grabban, Sell/Loan Hooper and Lafferty, loan Toffolo and Thompson. 

I would be absolutely over the moon if this was our 25 man squad.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Din

Din

Well-Known Member
It's more of an ideal 25 man squad than what I actually expect. I reckon that Amat will be coming in, with one if not both of Murray/Walters.
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top