2015/16 away kit revealed

KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
I think the kit looks pretty good on the players, and I like the choice for shorts colour.

Not really sure how it would be any less flattering than any other football kit to the man on the street. At least it's not one of those Puma ones which look like they've been painted on.
 
Indy_Bones

Indy_Bones

New Member
The point I was trying to make Keiran, was that many shirts look pretty decent when worn by a pro in a match, but far less so when worn by Joe Public, in the case of our new away kit, I think it looks bloody awful on the players, so I dread to think what it would look like on most fans!
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
Ah, okay.

i'm in the 'football shirts don't ever really look good on the public and should only be worn on matchday' camp anyway so I guess I'm not the best person to make judgment.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever

New Member
I'm in the same camp myself, Kieran, so as long as it looks reasonable on the players that's good enough for me. I also like the away kit using reversed green and yellow, and that's made even better by the pin stripes.
 
C

Canary World

Member
I like the design I had it on yesterday at Cambridge

What irks me slightly is the quality of the top. You pay just over 40 quid (after season ticket discount)

The material isn't strong if snags easily when you catch it on your zip.

My one from last season was a mess by the time we got to Wembley.

Will continue to buy them year on year but would be better if they reduced the profit margin and increased the quality
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
Really hope they've used this third kit as a platform to do something a bit out there. Expecting just another football kit but it would be nice if it actually made me want one.

On the topic of neat kits did any of you see that new Roma one with the map of their city in the fabric. Pretty cool.
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top