I migrated from the Pink Un as did many others and was 606 before.
To be honest, my love affair with football is diminishing although NCFC still dominates my life in a sporting and spiritual sense. And too many times, by the time I have read a topic or post on here, somebody has adequately said what I would have and I don't feel the need to repeat what someone else has said just to make a point. And I do feel many posters debate a subject to death and it ends up like the Monty Python argument sketch.
And last season, with us not being on the internet too many times, I couldn't really justify commenting on our performances without viewing it live. And as I cater for a local rugby team every other Saturday during the season, I won't be able to see all next season's games.
So as long as nobody takes offence or accuses me of being a plastic, I will continue to be more of a voyeur than a contributor, but would like occasionally throw my hat into the ring